Porsche of Naples has generously donated the use of a new Macan for a weekend. The more raffle tickets you buy, the better your chances to win!
* 6 hour deep sea fishing trip for two from Pure Florida.
* Annual membership to Gulf Coast Clays shooting range.
* Three separate $500 gift certificates for custom clothing at Joseph Wendt Clothiers.
* Two nights at the Inn at Pelican Bay.
* Gift certificate to Peachtree Designs.
* Dinner at Veranda E in downtown Naples
* A deluxe canvas & leather hard gun case from Cole Fine Guns.
* A golf package-4 players at Old Cypress w/lunch
* 1.5 hours of private shooting instruction from NSCA instructor Ned Small.
* A facial from 5th Avenue Med Spa ( Valentines Day is around the corner)
* Marcus Daneil cigars & Woodford Bourbon
* Custom fitted ear plugs
* Many more great prizes! Too many to list!
A charity sporting clays event to help fight Parkinson's disease. Anthony Dwyer, Real Estate Agent with The A Team of Compass Real Estate, was inspired to organize this event in honor of his brother, Michael, who passed away after a long battle with Parkinson's. The Naples Charity Clays is a public charity registered in Florida, exempt from federal income tax and can receive tax deductible donations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Raise funds for the Parkinson's Foundation and break some targets with a day of clay shooting! The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure.
The Inaugural Naples Charity Clays Fundraiser will take place on Friday, January 14th at Gulf Coast Clays in Naples, FL. The day will include 75 rounds of clays, continental breakfast, BBQ lunch, beverages, golf carts, awards, giveaways and a silent auction. Donations raised from registration fees and sponsorships will benefit the Parkinson's Foundation.
$200 per person. Price includes:
Add a description about this item
$50 per person. Price includes:
8:00am - 8:45am
Drive to your stations for a "shotgun" start at 9:30am
12:00pm - 1:30
12425 Union Road, Naples, Florida 34114, United States
Date: Saturday, January 14, 2023
Your support allows us to continue to support Parkinson's research.